- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 box of pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 container cool whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the box pudding and milk together until thick. Cold milk works best.
when thick place in the graham cracker crust.
Cover the whole pie with the Cool Whip.
refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Feel free to change the pudding and the crust to make the pie yours. There are so many different variations that you can make. Feel free to experiment with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, heath bar, or what ever can you want.
If you add candy to the pie, mix them into the pudding before you put it in the crust.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!