The best shredded coconut recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Shredded coconut recipes
Maxx's Mixed Meatballs
Delicious and tasty while Healthy
- Ground Beef
TWO-INGREDIENT BANANA COCONUT COOKIES
Bananas are like a wonder fruit for their baking and cooking qualities. Try them in this 2-ingredient cookie recipe! See below for the full recipe.
Boil margarine, sugar and dates slowly for 10 minutes
- 1 stick Margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lb Dates chopped small
- 2 cups krisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped small
- 1 cup shredded coconuts
16 Creative Ways To Serve Fruit Salad
Fruit salad can get a bit repetitive in the summer, but make yours mouthwateringly tempting with these 16 creative ways to serve fruit salads.
Nana's Chocolate Turds
In a large saucepan, add Milk, Butter, Sugar and Cocoa
- 4T Cocoa
- 2C Sugar
- 1/2C Milk
- 1/2 C Butter
- 1/2C Peanut Butter
- 2t Vanilla
- 3C Oats
1. Combine butter and sugar first until creamy
- 1 egg
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- room temperature
- 200 g shredded coconut
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 600 g flour
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Bananas
By ES: Carlos L.
You might be VERY surprised by some of the health benefits hiding inside this everyday fruit...
This recipe is great for pot lucks
- 2 packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 38 ounces of crushed pineapple
- 1 large tub of cool whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut