The best shredded coconut recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Shredded coconut recipes
Maxx's Mixed Meatballs
Delicious and tasty while Healthy
- Ground Beef
TWO-INGREDIENT BANANA COCONUT COOKIES
Bananas are like a wonder fruit for their baking and cooking qualities. Try them in this 2-ingredient cookie recipe! See below for the full recipe.
Boil margarine, sugar and dates slowly for 10 minutes
- 1 stick Margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lb Dates chopped small
- 2 cups krisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped small
- 1 cup shredded coconuts
16 Creative Ways To Serve Fruit Salad
Fruit salad can get a bit repetitive in the summer, but make yours mouthwateringly tempting with these 16 creative ways to serve fruit salads.
Nana's Chocolate Turds
In a large saucepan, add Milk, Butter, Sugar and Cocoa
- 4T Cocoa
- 2C Sugar
- 1/2C Milk
- 1/2 C Butter
- 1/2C Peanut Butter
- 2t Vanilla
- 3C Oats
1. Combine butter and sugar first until creamy
- 1 egg
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- room temperature
- 200 g shredded coconut
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 600 g flour
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Bananas
By ES: Carlos L.
You might be VERY surprised by some of the health benefits hiding inside this everyday fruit...
This recipe is great for pot lucks
- 2 packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 38 ounces of crushed pineapple
- 1 large tub of cool whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut