Our favorite coconut milk drink recipes - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vegetarian coconut milk recipes, coconut milk recipes indian, coconut milk soup, coconut milk recipes chicken, coconut milk desserts, coconut desserts, healthy coconut
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Coconut milk drink recipes
Coconut Milk Hot CocoaRecipewe ♡
This is a healthy alternative to a holiday favorite
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free... Here's how to make cookies for every dietary need
Cookies are an essential part of any diet (right?!). Read our tips on how to make cookies that are suitable for various dietary needs.
This smoothie recipe has a surprise "green" ingredient that will add to the nutritional properties of your drink!
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 2 cups spinach (the “surprise”)
- ½ cup coconut milk almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
15 healthy pantry staples you should always have on hand
Besides salt and pepper, stock your pantry with these healthy survival staples from all food groups so you never end up in a recipe rut!
Very Vanilla Banana Smoothie
This healthy recipe is a great afternoon pick-me-up!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (peel bananas and freeze whole)
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
Coooo Good For You Smoothie
Pour 4 ounces of unsweetened coconut milk and 4 ounces of unsweetened almond milk into a blender
- Unsweetened Coconut milk
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mix of any berries – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and/or Blueberries
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen berries)
Gourmet gift idea: Recipe for a trio of flavored sugars to make wild desserts
By Nadia - Paprikas
Here's an edible gift idea that's extremely easy to make with our step-by-step DIY! Try it, and you'll never have to buy foodie gifts again!
Lean Green Fighting Machine
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
A healthy low in sugar high in protein smoothy
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 strawberries
- 2 large kale leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp firm tofu
- 1 cup water or ice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (omega 3)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 pear, cored, skin on and chopped
Tropical Green Smoothie
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
Creamy coconut, sweet pineapple & crisp spinach make this smoothie so very good
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice, few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Mixed berry coconut chia smoothie
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
It's the boss of all smoothies,with bits of fresh and frozen berries, chia and the fragrance of coconut
- 2 teaspoons Chia Seeds
- ½ cups Milk
- ½ cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- ½ cups Fresh Strawberries, Hulled And Cut Into Halves
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt (fat Free If Desired)
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Slices Or Chips Slices For Garnish (optional)
My Favorite Homemade Hot Chocolate
Break the chocolate into large chunks and blend in a food processor until mealy
- 3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2/3 cups Dutch Process cocoa powder
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered coconut milk, powdered milk, or malted milk powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
In a blender combine yogurt, coconut milk, pineapple, honey and vanilla
- cup vanilla yogurt
- cup unsweetened coconut milk
- cup pineapple chunks
- tablespoon honey
- teaspoon vanilla
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!