My Favorite Homemade Hot Chocolate
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2/3 cups Dutch Process cocoa powder
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered coconut milk, powdered milk, or malted milk powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Break the chocolate into large chunks and blend in a food processor until mealy.
Add the cocoa, sugar, powdered milk (whichever kind you’re using), salt, and cornstarch to the food processor. (If you don’t have a food processor, finely grate the chocolate instead — then stir in the rest of the ingredients by hand)
Blend until combined.
Scoop the mixture into a jar (make sure you scrape around the edges of the food processor bowl to dislodge any chocolate that may be stuck there) and screw on the lid.
You'll also love
- oreo truffles 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Hot Chocolate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smooth Coloada 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe