The 66 Most Decadent Chocolate Recipes Of All Time
Feed your inner choco-holic with these choco-liscious recipes!
© Half Baked Harvest
chocolate lovers triple layer coffee caramel chocolate mousse cakes
You'll want to dive straight into these beautiful triple layer chocolate and caramel desserts. Just be sure to make extras because they'll disappear in no time! Get the full recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!