Very Vanilla Banana Smoothie
This healthy recipe is a great afternoon pick-me-up!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (peel bananas and freeze whole)
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in a heavy duty blender and mix to desired consistency.
For Chocolate Banana smoothie, use Chocolate Perfect Protein.
Optional nutritional boosters: Greens Powder, Spinach, Hemp Seeds, Flax Seeds
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Vanilla Pear Compote 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Hors d'oeuvres 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Delicious and Healthy Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry, Banana and Mango... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe