Strawberry, Banana and Mango Smoothie !
Colorful Smoothie !
- 8 Strawberry
- 1 Banana
- 1 Mango
- 1 biscuit
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the banana, strawberry and mango then cut into cubes.
Add 1 biscuit.
Place in a blender and mix until a smooth texture.
Use the best organic ingredients.
Be creative ! Chop some fruits for decorating . Your baby will love it !
You'll also love
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Mango Cabbage Salad 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Maple Kale and Fuji Apple Salad... 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!