The best smoothie recipes for kids - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: healthy smoothie
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Top rated Smoothie recipes for kids recipes
This smoothie recipe has a surprise "green" ingredient that will add to the nutritional properties of your drink!
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 2 cups spinach (the “surprise”)
- ½ cup coconut milk almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
We tried the magic flat-tummy drink, and it's INSANE
By Déborah Deprez
Dreaming of a flat stomach? Here we present to you a simple drink that reduces bloating and causes that puffy look in your belly to disappear.
Simple Green Smoothie (Green Wonder)
I bought some food pouches 2 weeks ago and was wondering what I could blend together for preparing a healthy AND de...
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded apple (granny smith)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach (or even frozen leaf spinach)
- 150ml orange juice (I choose mild one)
This Flat-Belly Drink For Fall Is About To Go Viral
By déborah deprez
Prepare this refreshing concoction anytime you start to feel the pooch coming on, to get your fill of vitamins and minerals and stay in tip-top shape!
Very Vanilla Banana Smoothie
This healthy recipe is a great afternoon pick-me-up!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (peel bananas and freeze whole)
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
Raspberry Orange Smoothie
By PicNic, PicNic
Perfect for a hot day, both refreshing and simple to prepare
- 1 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Cup orange juice (I actually used orange and mango and it was amazing!)
- 1/2 Cup light Greek yogurt
- About 5 ice cubes, smashed up a little
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Stevia, normal sugar would be fine too)
20 delicious ways to drink your breakfast
Do you SKIP breakfast because you don't have time to eat? Try drinking it instead with these 20 GULPABLE morning concoctions you'll love!
Strawberry, Banana and Mango Smoothie !
Colorful Smoothie !
- 8 Strawberry
- 1 Banana
- 1 Mango
- 1 biscuit