Crock pot recipes for kids - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crock pot
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Crock pot recipes for kids recipes
Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is an easy way to use apples :-)
- 8-9 Apples chopped and cored (if it needs more just cut up more)
- 1 3/4 C Apple Cider
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Sprinkle of Nutmeg
35 Christmas sides you can make in a crock pot
Let your crock pot do half the work this Christmas, with these 35 unbeatable side dishes you simply can't pass up!
Crockpot Chicken Burritos
The best way to make a chicken burrito!
- 3 large frozen chicken breasts
- 4 cups salsa
- 2 can black beans
- Garlic Salt
- 3 cups rice
- 12-24 tortillas (depends on the size)
- Fiesta blend cheese
- Guacamole (Optional)
- Foil or plastic wrap
- if storing in fridge or freezer.
30 easy crockpot casseroles for Easter brunch
No-one wants to spend Easter morning slaving away at the stove! These easy all-in-one slow cooker ideas offer tasty, simple meal solutions.
Jeana's Crockpot Italian Beef
Easy to make & easier to serve
- 5 or 6 lbs beef roast
- 1 pkg dry italian dressing mix
- 1 pkg dry garlic & herb dressing mix
- 2 12 oz bottles Miller Genuine Draft beer
- 1/8 C Garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp onion powder
- 4 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 jar Pepperocini peppers
- 2 bags hoagie buns
- Mozzarella cheese slices
- Butter spray to toast buns