Easy fruit recipes for kids - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Easy fruit recipes for kids recipes
Fruit Pops for kids!Recipewe ♡
Homemade and healthy fruit popsicles to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
- 6/8 lolly pops.
- 2 cups fruit purée/blended frozen fruit/fruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
Kitchen HACK: How To Store Cut Avocados
Don't you hate it when they go all brown?
mini Dessert Pizza
Toast waffles & drizzles with syrup Spread or spray a layer of whipped cream over the waffle
- 4 frozen waffles
- Whipped cream
- Your favorite toppings candies or fruit
5 Delicious Things to Make with MANGO
Get the most out of this tropical fruit this summer! Here are some recipes that will let you sneak it into any meal.
What kid doesn't like to eat fruit in a fun new way?
- Any size Styrofoam cone from your local craft store, toothpicks, and any type of fruit you love
Fruit and Nut Cereal Bar
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
Can you believe it's almost back to school time!? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfec...
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups fruity-o-shaped cereal (I used Cascadian Farms, but you could use whatever. Even Cheerios!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 cup greek yogurt chips (optional) or white chocolate chips
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Fruit Crumble Cups
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is an easy recipe that even kids can do
- 1-2 Cans of Grands Biscuits
- 2 Apples diced (You can use any fruit you want, or even pie filling)
- 1/4 Tsp of Apple Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp of Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 Tbs of butter softened
- Sprinkle of Apple Pie Spice