Delicious yogurt bars - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Yogurt bars recipes
CHEWY GRANOLA BARS
These are sweet and salty
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine, soft
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or more
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1 tbsp salt
Fruit and Nut Cereal Bar
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
Can you believe it's almost back to school time!? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfec...
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups fruity-o-shaped cereal (I used Cascadian Farms, but you could use whatever. Even Cheerios!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 cup greek yogurt chips (optional) or white chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Recipe tested with both skim and vanilla almond milks. Soy milk, 1%, 2%, buttermilk, coconut milk, or rice milk are OK.
- *Recipe tested with plain 0% Greek yogurt. Regular yogurt, any milk fat and your choice of flavor, is OK.