Delicious yogurt bars - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Yogurt bars recipes
CHEWY GRANOLA BARS
These are sweet and salty
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine, soft
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or more
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1 tbsp salt
Fruit and Nut Cereal Bar
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
Can you believe it's almost back to school time!? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfec...
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups fruity-o-shaped cereal (I used Cascadian Farms, but you could use whatever. Even Cheerios!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 cup greek yogurt chips (optional) or white chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Recipe tested with both skim and vanilla almond milks. Soy milk, 1%, 2%, buttermilk, coconut milk, or rice milk are OK.
- *Recipe tested with plain 0% Greek yogurt. Regular yogurt, any milk fat and your choice of flavor, is OK.
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!