Recipes for smoothies with yogurt - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Smoothies with yogurt recipes
This smoothie recipe has a surprise "green" ingredient that will add to the nutritional properties of your drink!
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 2 cups spinach (the “surprise”)
- ½ cup coconut milk almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Very Vanilla Banana Smoothie
This healthy recipe is a great afternoon pick-me-up!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (peel bananas and freeze whole)
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, organic milk, or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
Raspberry Orange Smoothie
By PicNic, PicNic
Perfect for a hot day, both refreshing and simple to prepare
- 1 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Cup orange juice (I actually used orange and mango and it was amazing!)
- 1/2 Cup light Greek yogurt
- About 5 ice cubes, smashed up a little
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Stevia, normal sugar would be fine too)
Ginger Peach Smoothie
Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth
- 2 pieces of crystallized ginger
- 2 tbls of brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh peaches, cut
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (or if you would like peach)
- 1/2 water
Cucumber Avocado SmoothieRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Peel the cucumbers and cut them into small pieces
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 greek yogurts
- 3 cucumbers
- 3 spring onions
- a large handful or rocket/ arugula
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Have this any time you need some energy
- 1 cup of low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup mango fruit juice
- 1 cup fresh spinach