How to make homemade frozen yogurt - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade frozen yogurt recipes
Paleo Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Reconstitute the prunes and dates by pouring 2 cups freshly boiled hot water over them and letting them sit until t...
- 1/2 cup Prunes (about 12 prunes)
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- pitted (about 10-12 large dates)
- 2 cups freshly boiled water
- 3 cups coconut milk kefir
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Mini Chocolate Chips Or Chunks
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
Frozen Yogurt-Berry Dessert
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups strawberry low-fat greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 1-2 cups fixed fresh berries
Frozen Yogurt Birthday Cake Shakes
Mix all ingredients well in mixer
- 1.5 Quarts of Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups of milk (Give or take on how thick or thin you like you shakes!)
- 5 Tbsp. of confetti box cake mix