How to make frozen yogurt with a blender - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Frozen yogurt with a blender recipes
Paleo Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Reconstitute the prunes and dates by pouring 2 cups freshly boiled hot water over them and letting them sit until t...
- 1/2 cup Prunes (about 12 prunes)
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- pitted (about 10-12 large dates)
- 2 cups freshly boiled water
- 3 cups coconut milk kefir
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Mini Chocolate Chips Or Chunks
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
Frozen Yogurt Birthday Cake Shakes
Mix all ingredients well in mixer
- 1.5 Quarts of Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups of milk (Give or take on how thick or thin you like you shakes!)
- 5 Tbsp. of confetti box cake mix