Our best frozen yogurt recipes - 2 recipes
Wanting to make homemade frozen yogurt? You won't even miss ice cream when you try one of our delicious frozen yogurt combinations!
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Frozen yogurt recipes
Yogurt Cream Dessert
Tasty, Cool and Healthy Treat
- Plain Yogurt
- Watermelon (seedless)
- Crushed Ice
50 Tummy Trimming Foods That Work Like A Charm
By DE: Oda
Stubborn winter flab won't go away? Incorporate these 50 figure-friendly foods into your diet, and watch the extra pounds disappear.
Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles
Yummy frozen snack for children
- 1 Large container Greek Yogurt (Any brand)
- 1 package koolaid mix (Any flavor) Watermelon is best.
- 1 Cup sugar
- Aluminum foil
- Wooden sticks
- Ice cube tray or pop sickle tray