Yogurt Cream Dessert
Tasty, Cool and Healthy Treat
- Plain Yogurt
- Watermelon (seedless)
- Crushed Ice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut all fruit into small pieces
Mix plain yogurt with fruits
Add crushed ice and stir
Put in freezer for 15 minutes
Scoop into dish and serve
Be sure to rinse all fruit.
You'll also love
- Easy Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- No Bake Watermelon Cake 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Grilled peaches 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Peruvian Ceviche 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beth's cream cheese dip 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Nut Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.