Our best kinder bueno ice cream recipes - 2 recipes
Kinder Bueno is a key ingredient in so many amazing dessert recipes: Kinder Bueno makes for great cakes, cookies, and ice cream! Check out our homemade Kinder Bueno ice cream and our Kinder Bueno ice cream with Nutella. The best thing to do with your favorite candy is to put it in your favorite dessert!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: kinder surprise ice cream recipe, kinder chocolate ice cream, frozen yogurt, chocolate bar, milkshakes, milk
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Kinder bueno ice cream recipes
Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice creamYUM!Food Porn
Crushed Kinder Buenos add the flavor to this amazing homemade ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Kinder Bueno Bars
Alarming Number of Americans Don't Know Where Chocolate Milk Comes From
No, it doesn't come from brown cows.
Kinder Bueno Ice CreamRecipewe ♡
By Gitanjali Roche
Kinder Bueno Ice Cream. Discover our recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 Kinder Buenos cut into small pieces
- 2 egg yolks
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!