Our kinder ice icream recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Kinder ice icream recipes
Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice creamYUM!Food Porn
Crushed Kinder Buenos add the flavor to this amazing homemade ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Kinder Bueno Bars
Kinder Bueno Ice CreamRecipewe ♡
By Gitanjali Roche
Kinder Bueno Ice Cream. Discover our recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 Kinder Buenos cut into small pieces
- 2 egg yolks
Hershey's Chocolate Bar Cookies
***Measure oatmeal, then blend in a blender or food processor to a fine powder
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups blended oatmeal ***see below
- 1 8oz. Hershey or Cadbury Bar
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped nuts (optional)... I like using Pecans