recipes with frozen fruit - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Frozen fruit recipes
Frozen Fruit Juice Pie
This is a sweet frozen dessert that can use any frozen juice to make
- 1 box graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 vegan margarine or more
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup juice or milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 half can fruit with half the juice or 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1 banana
- handful of spinach
- spoon of honey
- couple cubes of ice
Frozen Fruit Juice Pops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a medium bowl, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, and chopped fruit
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups orange or grapefruit juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit, such as seedless green grapes
Frozen Fruit Salad
Add the lemon juice to the mashed bananas and let stand
- 5-6 mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large cool whip
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 large can crushed pineapples
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Frozen Fruit Drink
Add all ingredients to blender and mix
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup frozen fruit (ex. raspberries, bananas, blueberries, etc.)