Recipes with frozen vegetables - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Frozen vegetables recipes
Easy Fried Rice
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cups frozen veggies
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbs chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 box Jiffy mix (pie crust)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
Hamburger Gravy with Veggies
Brown hamburger and onion powder
- 1/2 lb lean hamburger
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1-2 cups frozen mixed veggies (depending on preferences)
- 1 packet of beef gravy prepared as directed
- 1/4 tsp marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Water as needed for preferred thickness
- Box of Instant Mashed Potatoes or homemade authentic mashed potatoes
Mark's stir fry
Start cooking the rice (1 cup rice for 2 cups water)
- Chicken breasts
- Frozen stir fry mix of choice
Yury’s Anything Casserole
Spread out the grain in a casserole dish
- Any easy grain or starch, such as couscous
- Any frozen veggies you have on hand, such as corn, green beans, broccoli, etc.
- Any protein you have on hand, such as lean sausage
- Any hard cheese
- An egg (optional), to bind everything together