This smoothie recipe has a surprise "green" ingredient that will add to the nutritional properties of your drink!
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 2 cups spinach (the “surprise”)
- ½ cup coconut milk almond milk
- organic milk
- or organic plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Perfect Protein
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put the lettuce or spinach in the blender with the coconut or almond milk.
Blend until greens are fully mixed.
Add cocoa powder and Perfect Protein and mix until well blended.
Optional additions: mint flakes, for core plan: ½ frozen banana
You'll also love
- Kidney Bean Tacos 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Razmatazz 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- buffalo milk drink 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry, Banana and Mango... 3/5 (2 Votes)