Coooo Good For You Smoothie
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Unsweetened Coconut milk
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mix of any berries – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and/or Blueberries
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen berries)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour 4 ounces of unsweetened coconut milk and 4 ounces of unsweetened almond milk into a blender.
Drop in the berries - if they’re not all frozen, you may want to add more ice cubes, to make a cold smoothie.
Sprinkle in some unsweetened coconut flakes.
You'll also love
- Lean Green Fighting Machine 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Margarita Cupcakes 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Flax Your Muscles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Review this recipe