- 2 c. vanilla ice cream
- 2 oz. kahlua coffee liqueur
- Hersheys chocolat syrup. (squirt bottle)
- Whipped cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Measure 2 cups of ice cream in your blender. Add the kahlua and blend until smooth
Prepare a 16oz glass by swirling the chocolate syrup on the inside. Twirl glass as you squirt syrup inside. Make sure the syrup is twirled all the way to the top of the glass.
Pour the drink from the blender into the glass. Add whipped cream to the top, and drizzle more chocolate syrup on top. add a straw, and enjoy.
You'll also love
- friendly punch 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Homemade Limoncello 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Watermelon Ball 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with cod and... 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca