Mudslide recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Mudslide recipes
Measure 2 cups of ice cream in your blender
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream
- 2 oz. kahlua coffee liqueur
- Hersheys chocolat syrup. (squirt bottle)
- Whipped cream
Crush ice cubes in blender
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1½ ounces Kahlua
- 8 ice cubes
- 1½ ounces cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream