Our best alcoholic drinks - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Alcoholic drinks recipes
White RussianRecipewe ♡
White Russian. Discover our recipe
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Kahlua
- 1oz Cream
- 2oz Milk
Crush ice cubes in blender
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1½ ounces Kahlua
- 8 ice cubes
- 1½ ounces cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush
A great party drink!
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup strong tea
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade
Rub the sugar cubes over the lemons to absorb zest
- 8 Sugar Cubes
- 2 Lemons
- ½ bottle medium sweet sherry
- ¼ bottle brandy
- 1 bottle dry sparking white wine
- 1 qt pineapple juice
- 1 qt apricot nectar
- 1 12 oz frozen orange juice
- 1 12oz frozen lemonade
- 1 1/2 c vodka
- 1 pt apricot brandy
Layer them together
- Blue gatorade
- Blue Hawaiian punch