Non alcoholic recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Non alcoholic recipes
Add ice to the cup. Fill with 7UP
- Grape or cherry snow cone syrup
Frozen Virgin Pina Colada
Blend pineapple juice, ice and coconut creme until smooth
- 7 oz pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 oz coconut creme
- 2 c ice
- whipped creme
- maraschino cherry
- pineapple wedge
Dilute frozen juice and lemonade according to directions on cans
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 48 oz. can apple juice
- 2 large bottles 7-Up
Combine all ingredients, mix well
- 1 L Sprite
- 1 can minutemaid limeade
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 Lime opitonal