The best lime drink recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Lime drink recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
22 sorbet flavors you never knew existed
It's starting to warm up outside, which means hot food cravings become cooler ones. Here are 22 unusual sorbet flavors to get you started!
Wash the lemons and dry well
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup of good quality Vodka
- scant 3/4 cup of good quality Gin
- scant cup of water (boiled and cooled)
- 8/10 lemons (or more, especially if you use small limes)
From Drinks To Dessert: How To Make Mojito-Flavored Tartlets
By Nadia Paprikas
These delicious tartlets are flavored with lime and mint...with the taste of MOJITOS! Follow our step-by-step recipe!
White Peach Sangria
Fill a 16OZ glass or goblet with ice
- 1/2 Cup Sutter Home White zinfandel
- 1.5 Ounces DeKuper Peachtree Schnapps
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Sierra Mist, 7UP or Sprite
- red or green apple
- orange wedge
- lime wedge
- maraschino cherry
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a food processor, process the peaches and Mint Julep Sugar on high until it is liquid
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 lb peaches without skin, chopped
- 1 c Mint Julep Sugar
- 8-10 oz white rum
- 4 c club soda
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 c mint leaves
THIS is what happens when you put a LEMON underneath your BED!
By IT: Margherita Cardani
It's not only an essential cooking and baking ingredient! The humble lemon can improve your life in more ways than you expected...
Add ice to the cup. Fill with 7UP
- Grape or cherry snow cone syrup
Easy Being Green Smoothies
It's easy being green with Green Giant® frozen spinach as the base for these delicious green smoothies!
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup apple juice