Recipes for watermelon drink - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Watermelon drink recipes
Watermelon drink for summer
- 3 cups cubed chilled watermelon
- 1cup cocunut water
- 1lime juiced
Watermelon Kiwi Lemonade
The drink is layered to resemble a watermelon
- 1 oz. kiwi
- 3 oz. lemonade
- 1.5 oz. fresh watermelon juice
Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy Juice (No Juicer Required)
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Perfect summer/picnic drink and the best part, it helps in detoxing
- 2 Cup Watermelon
- 1 Cup Cucumber – Peeled or un-peeled as per choice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice