Our easy vegetarian recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy vegetarian recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
Kitchen HACK: How To Open A Jar Without Breaking Your Hands
You don't need to be a muscle man to open jars.
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Pour the pineapple juice into the blender
- 1 1/3 cups pineapple juice
- juice from 1/4 of a lemon
- handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 tsp ginger, freshly grated
FAST 5: Delicious No - Bake Desserts You Can Make Right Now!
No oven, no heat, no baking, no worries!
Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy Juice (No Juicer Required)
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Perfect summer/picnic drink and the best part, it helps in detoxing
- 2 Cup Watermelon
- 1 Cup Cucumber – Peeled or un-peeled as per choice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
Blend all ingredients
- 1 ½ cups spinach, fresh
- ½ cup cilantro, fresh
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ avocado
100 No-Cook Recipes For Summer Heatwaves
When you just can't be bothered to turn on the oven or stove.
By Makiko Murakami
Yields 10 cups (lots for the whole week!!)
- 2 heads broccoli (1 bunch), stems removed
- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed
- 2.5 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup currants
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4-6 tbsp fresh lemon juice, to taste
- kosher salt, pepper to taste (1/4-1/2 tsp salt and lots of pepper)
- kelp granules or Herbamare (optional), to taste
- Pure maple syrup, to drizzle on before serving