Our favorite healthy lemon recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Healthy lemon recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
Greek chicken "Kota Riganati"
By european cutie, European Cutie
This recipe is Greek, healthy and full of flavor! You could also try grilling this on the BBQ for a great summer ma...
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds) with neck and giblets removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Greek Marinade ( see recipe below)
- Oil for the grill rack
Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing
A delicious, healthy salad dressing with a Mexican twist that is great for any season
- 1 jalapeño (de-seeded)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger (fresh is best!)
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 bunch of cilantro (about a cup - just use the leaves
- the stems make the dressing too clumpy)
- 1/2 cup olive oil