Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat. Low-calorie and packed with vitamins! Recipe here.
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl squeeze the juice of one lime and use a knife to scrape some of the pulp in too. Add raspberries. You can leave your raspberries whole or use a fork to mash them up a bit.
Then add in a can of raspberry lemonade concentrate and water. Stir.
Pour the mixture into your ice pop molds being sure to get some of the raspberry into each one.
Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATER 4.8/5 (246 Votes)
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple recipe 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sweet Marie Bars 3.8/5 (65 Votes)
- 10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Green chutney for chaat 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Ietch ( bulgur with tomatoes on... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Ritz Cracker Fluff 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.