From the kitchen of Whitney Garland (Baton Rouge, Louisiana). Made with healthy, real ingredients and better than original pancakes.
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (serious super food)
Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix! Make pancakes as usual.
Syrup: this is your choice. But put on side and dip. It controls the portion!
You'll also love
- Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops 3.8/5 (88 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Tomato Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Breads- Sour Cream Croissants 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?