From the kitchen of Whitney Garland (Baton Rouge, Louisiana). Made with healthy, real ingredients and better than original pancakes.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (serious super food)
Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix! Make pancakes as usual.
Syrup: this is your choice. But put on side and dip. It controls the portion!
You'll also love
- Yogurt Cream Dessert 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Baby Food: Blueberry & Spinach... 4/5 (128 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe