Healthy salad dressing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy salad dressing recipes
Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli Salad with Homemade Dressing
from Auntie Donna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets & peeled stems
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced & chopped
- 3 to 4 bacon strips
- cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Food Joke - Olive martini
Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing
A delicious, healthy salad dressing with a Mexican twist that is great for any season
- 1 jalapeño (de-seeded)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger (fresh is best!)
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 bunch of cilantro (about a cup - just use the leaves
- the stems make the dressing too clumpy)
- 1/2 cup olive oil