"Grown-Up" Childhood Meals that will Make You Nostalgic
These grown-up versions of your favorite childhood meals prove that some things really do get better with age!
1/24 View slideshow
© Kudos Kitchen By Renee
Beer Batter Bratwurst on a Stick
Let's be honest, corn dogs are delicious at any age. But using full-flavored bratwursts with a beer-infused breading puts a fun, adult-friendly spin on this traditional kids' food and makes it even more tasty than it already is. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer... Tasty Soups to Simmer in the Crockpot
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article