- 1 1/3 cups pineapple juice
- juice from 1/4 of a lemon
- handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 tsp ginger, freshly grated
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pour the pineapple juice into the blender
Add the lemon juice, minus the seeds.
Grab a handful of fresh spinach leaves and place into blender.
Peel the fresh ginger and grate it finely into the blender.
Blend until liquefied and green
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.