Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy Juice (No Juicer Required)
Perfect summer/picnic drink and the best part, it helps in detoxing. As it's made using all natural fruit, it can be given to all age group including our little one's. Great as a mid day snack coz it gives us the sweet that we crave and the crisp flavor is refreshing.
- 2 Cup Watermelon
- 1 Cup Cucumber – Peeled or un-peeled as per choice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Using a blender, pulse everything into a thick smooth consistency.
Sieve this mixture into a big bowl and refrigerate for few minutes.
Pour in tall glass and enjoy.
It's perfect if served same day or else freeze and consume within a week.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATER 4.9/5 (231 Votes)
- Applebees Mudslide 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Orange- Peach Drank 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- watermelon breeze 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coconut Oat Crusted Citrus Mango... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!