Our very best ginger drinks - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ginger drinks recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1.5 oz.
- Smirnoff® Peach Flavored Vodka
- 1.5 oz.
- pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz.
- cranberry juice cocktail
- 0.25 oz.
- fresh lime juice
- 2 oz.
- ginger ale
Bourbon Blood Orange
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For the simple syrup: Boil the sugar and water together
- 4 oz Blood Orange Juice
- 3 oz Ginger and Bourbon Sugar Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz seltzer
- Lemon slices for garnish
- For the simple syrup
- 2 oz ginger (peeled and cut thin)
- 1/2 c Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1/2 c water
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
party drink! not alcoholic unless you want it to be
- 1 can orange juice in concentrate (preferably melted no pulp)
- 2-3 quarts apple cider (non sparkling)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 15 cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger