Our very best ginger drinks - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Ginger drinks recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1.5 oz.
- Smirnoff® Peach Flavored Vodka
- 1.5 oz.
- pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz.
- cranberry juice cocktail
- 0.25 oz.
- fresh lime juice
- 2 oz.
- ginger ale
Bourbon Blood Orange
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For the simple syrup: Boil the sugar and water together
- 4 oz Blood Orange Juice
- 3 oz Ginger and Bourbon Sugar Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz seltzer
- Lemon slices for garnish
- For the simple syrup
- 2 oz ginger (peeled and cut thin)
- 1/2 c Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1/2 c water
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
party drink! not alcoholic unless you want it to be
- 1 can orange juice in concentrate (preferably melted no pulp)
- 2-3 quarts apple cider (non sparkling)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 15 cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger