Our favorite cinnamon drinks - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cinnamon drinks recipes
Iced Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Oregon Chai Tea Latte
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Ice
Chai Tea Mix Recipe
This is a great holiday drink mix that yields 32 (8 ox
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
APPLE PIE MOONSHINE
Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot, except for the alcohol, and bring to a boil
- 1 gallon Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 gallon Apple Juice
- 1-½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1-½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 8 whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 bottle (750ml Size) 190-Proof Grain Alcohol (Everclear)
Ugg's smoked apple cider
A good hearty drink, done on a smoker or open pit bbq
- Two jugs of local apple cider
- 2 bottles of cinnamon sticks
- 4 tbsp of cloves
- 4 oranges peeled and sliced
- 4 apples cored and sliced
Welcome Autumn Apple Cider
Hot, homemade, fill your house with the best scent ever and invite everyone over apple cider
- 8-10 apples (I use a mixture of gala, cortland, and jonathan)
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 4 T. cinnamon (or 4 sticks)
- 4 T. allspice
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 1 clove
buffalo milk drink
alcoholic drink that tastes like a shake
- 1 oz vodka
- ½ oz coffee liquor (such as Kahlua)
- ½ oz crème de cocoa dark
- ½ oz crème de cocoa light
- ½ banana (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup milk (whole or 2% works best)
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
Peach Pie Moonshine
In a large pot bring to boil- juice, sugars, 1 can sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks and 1/2 cup of peach schnapps
- 64 oz · white grape peach juice
- 1 ¼ cup · white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup · brown sugar
- 3 stick · cinnamon
- ½ cup · peach schnapps
- 1 cup · 190 proof grain alcohol, everclear, moonshine etc. (I use everclear)
- ¾ cup · peach schnapps
- 2 can · sliced peaches(15oz)in juice
- 1 · cheese cloth
party drink! not alcoholic unless you want it to be
- 1 can orange juice in concentrate (preferably melted no pulp)
- 2-3 quarts apple cider (non sparkling)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 15 cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!