Cider recipes - 3 recipes
Cider is my favorite drink with crepes. While visiting in the Loire Valley, France, we found a lovely family owned crepe restaurant, and the crepes were the best I've ever had. Since having visited that restaurant, I can no longer eat these tasty French pancakes without craving a nice swig of cider! I've also since learned to make my own savory crepe batter, which really just makes them all the more delicious (and I can buy cider to bring home, hehe!)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Top rated Cider recipes
Ugg's smoked apple cider
A good hearty drink, done on a smoker or open pit bbq
- Two jugs of local apple cider
- 2 bottles of cinnamon sticks
- 4 tbsp of cloves
- 4 oranges peeled and sliced
- 4 apples cored and sliced
If your watermelon looks like this, don't eat it!
This favorite summer fruit can hide a nasty surprise!
Welcome Autumn Apple Cider
Hot, homemade, fill your house with the best scent ever and invite everyone over apple cider
- 8-10 apples (I use a mixture of gala, cortland, and jonathan)
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 4 T. cinnamon (or 4 sticks)
- 4 T. allspice
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 1 clove
Avocado prices reach record highs! Why so expensive?
The year 2017 will decide the fate of the world's most beloved fruit.
Roast pork with cider
By Le Porc
Peel the shallots and cut them in half lengthwise
- 1 pork roast 1 lb
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 shallots
- 1 glass of cider
- 1 bay leaf