The best nutmeg drink recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Nutmeg drink recipes
Chai Tea Mix Recipe
This is a great holiday drink mix that yields 32 (8 ox
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Holiday Traditions Through Food
Holiday season isn't over yet! Discover the fascinating and delicious ways in which people celebrate their holidays around the world...
Welcome Autumn Apple Cider
Hot, homemade, fill your house with the best scent ever and invite everyone over apple cider
- 8-10 apples (I use a mixture of gala, cortland, and jonathan)
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 4 T. cinnamon (or 4 sticks)
- 4 T. allspice
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 1 clove
20 Casseroles Everyone Will Love This Holiday Season
Welcome your family in this holiday with a dish everyone will enjoy!
party drink! not alcoholic unless you want it to be
- 1 can orange juice in concentrate (preferably melted no pulp)
- 2-3 quarts apple cider (non sparkling)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 15 cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger