The best nutmeg cookie recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: nutmeg and cinnamon, nutmeg drink, savory nutmeg, nutmeg dessert, pumkin pie recipe easy, easy christmas
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Nutmeg cookie recipes
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookes
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chili pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, uncooked oatmeal, or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
26 delicious homemade ways to say thank you
By Pascale Weeks
Did someone gift you for Christmas by surprise? If you had nothing to offer back, here are 26 delicious and sweet ways to say thank you!
Apple Caramel Oatmeal Cookies
By Marlys~ ThisandThat, This and That
A chewy oatmeal cookie with lots of caramel and apples
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour ( I used 1 cup white flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat)
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup dried apples diced
- 1 1/2 cup caramel bits (or caramels cut up in small pieces)
- melted chocolate to drizzle (optional)
Shake up Christmas Eve dinner with these 15 nontraditional meals
Skip the dinner out this Christmas Eve, and make these 15 easy, nontraditional meals instead. They might even become a new family tradition!
Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
My mom used to make these when I was little
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp vanilla soymilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp molasses
- 1 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
Brasted's Sugar Cookies
Cream the shortening and the sugar together
- 1 Cup of shortening
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Cup of buttermilk
- 5 Cups of flour
- 3 TSP of Baking powder
- Vanilla and nutmeg for flavoring
How To Decorate The Table For A Christmas Feast
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Make this the most beautiful meal of the year, with these table decorating tips that will WOW your guests!
Pecan Cookie Balls
Overview These buttery melt-in-your mouth cookies are also known as Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
Mix together veg. oil, molasses, brown sugar and eggs
- 3 cups Veg. oil
- 1 cup Molasses
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 8tsp baking soda
- 1tsp salt
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 6 cups white flour
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!