Making the best chocolate chip cookie without eggs - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chocolate chip cookies recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Chocolate chip cookie without eggs recipes
Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
My mom used to make these when I was little
- 1 tbsp cornstarch in 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
29 fast food faves you can make at home
It's easier than you think!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Preheat your oven to 300F
- Wet Ingredients:
- - ¾ cup apple sauce
- - ¼ cup maple syrup
- - 2 tsp vanilla
- - 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- Dry Ingredients:
- - 1 cup brown rice flour
- - ½ cup quinoa flour
- - 1 tsp baking soda
- - ½ cup blueberries
- - ½ cup dairy free choc chips
- - pinch of sea salt
These 3-Ingredient Cookies Are Calling Your Name
In the mood for a batch of homemade cookies but feeling super lazy? These 3-ingredient cookies will solve all your problems!
Healthy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 380 degrees
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar (brown sugar or sucanat will also work)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts (or walnuts)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 to 5 tbsp milk of choice
- as needed
Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
With your mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (based upon feedback
- you may want to reduce this amount)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Bake Your Way to GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Nadia Paprikas
These giant chocolate chip cookies are rich and indulgent, perfect for when you really want to satisfy your sweet tooth. Try our recipe now!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
By rachd88, PUT A BOW ON IT HAIR ACCESSORIES
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl Mix wet ingredients into
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour *
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil or vegan shortening
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup agave nectar or honey
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
chocolate chip cookie without eggs recipe collections
- chocolate chip cookie bar (17)
- chocolate cake without eggs (7)
- chocolate mousse without eggs (3)
- chocolate chip cookies (47)
- chocolate desserts without an oven (20)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- without eggs (8)
- deviled eggs without mustard (7)
- deviled eggs without mayo (6)
- vegetarian desserts without eggs (4)