Chai Tea Mix Recipe
This is a great holiday drink mix that yields 32 (8 ox. cups) of warm cheer!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients.
In a blender, cover and process tea mixture in batches until powdery.
To prepare chai tea: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug. Add hot milk; stir until combined.
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.