Kahlua cocktails and recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Kahlua recipes
White RussianRecipewe ♡
White Russian. Discover our recipe
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Kahlua
- 1oz Cream
- 2oz Milk
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes
- 1 oz creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Irish cream
- 1 oz milk
buffalo milk drink
alcoholic drink that tastes like a shake
- 1 oz vodka
- ½ oz coffee liquor (such as Kahlua)
- ½ oz crème de cocoa dark
- ½ oz crème de cocoa light
- ½ banana (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup milk (whole or 2% works best)
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
Crush ice cubes in blender
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1½ ounces Kahlua
- 8 ice cubes
- 1½ ounces cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
Death by Chocolate
Bake 13" x 9" cake, cool
- 1 box of devil's food or deep chocolate cake
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 4 boxes of instant chocolate mousse
- 2 medium tubs of cool whip
- Heath Bar