Kahlua cocktails and recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Kahlua recipes
White RussianRecipewe ♡
White Russian. Discover our recipe
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Kahlua
- 1oz Cream
- 2oz Milk
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes
- 1 oz creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Irish cream
- 1 oz milk
buffalo milk drink
alcoholic drink that tastes like a shake
- 1 oz vodka
- ½ oz coffee liquor (such as Kahlua)
- ½ oz crème de cocoa dark
- ½ oz crème de cocoa light
- ½ banana (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup milk (whole or 2% works best)
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
Crush ice cubes in blender
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1½ ounces Kahlua
- 8 ice cubes
- 1½ ounces cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
Death by Chocolate
Bake 13" x 9" cake, cool
- 1 box of devil's food or deep chocolate cake
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 4 boxes of instant chocolate mousse
- 2 medium tubs of cool whip
- Heath Bar