Rate this recipe 4/5 (7 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 1 Picture
- 1 oz creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Irish cream
- 1 oz milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Adjust amount of milk if desired. Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
You'll also love
- Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Jello shots 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Quiche 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bomb Pop 4/5 (43 Votes)
- buffalo milk drink 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Death by Chocolate 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe