Recipes with water - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Water recipes
The ULTIMATE recipe for DETOX WATERYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
A healthy drink that will boost and cleanse your entire body! Drink it first thing in the morning and throughout th
- 1 liter of mineral or filtered water
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 cm of ginger root
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 whole cucumber
Speed up weight loss with these 10 plant cures
Forget mysterious diet pills, and return to the source with these 10 plant cures to help you slim down.
Layer them together
- Blue gatorade
- Blue Hawaiian punch
Our favorite (silly) mugs for the perfect morning
By Pascale Weeks
These mugs are sure to tickle your funny bone ;)
Fill a big glass pitcher with ice cubes
- Rosemary sprigs
- Frozen Blueberries
- Frozen Raspberries
- Curls of orange rind
- Filtered water
- Ice cubes