- Rosemary sprigs
- Frozen Blueberries
- Frozen Raspberries
- Curls of orange rind
- Filtered water
- Ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Fill a big glass pitcher with ice cubes.
Put a handful of rosemary sprigs in the center of the pitcher.
Dump in about a cup each of frozen blueberries and raspberries.
Fill the pitcher with filtered water.
Serve ice cold, best after everything infused for a bit.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Caipirinha 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Milk- banana cocktail 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Jostaberry Blueberry Jam 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Rabbit with maroilles cheese 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry and Currant Jam 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca