Raspberry / White Chocolate Cookies
- Recipe for 8 cookies:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2-2 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
- raspberry jam
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Preheat oven to 375 F
-Beat eggs and sugar until white, and stir in flour and melted butter. Pour into muffin silicone tins (molds release the cookies easier, if not using silicone butter or oil your tins) and bake in hot oven.
-When your cookies are puffed and golden brown remove them from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
-Cut in half. Then spread some raspberry jam on the lower parts of your cookies. Reserve.
Frosting your cookies: Dip the top part of the cookie in the melted white chocolate and put on flat surface as it cools and re-hardens.
Assemble your cookies when white chocolate is frozen prior to drizzling.
The streaks of dark chocolate: Once melted pour the chocolate into a syringe, or small bush or pastry bag with a round tip. Drizzle chocolate over the top of your white chocolate cookies. Put in the fridge!
A few minutes later, you can finally enjoy them! Bon appetit!
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Not Grandmoms Strawberry Shortcake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Gramma's Chocolate Cake 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Pop 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Blue Frost 3.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry Fluff Salad 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry Cobbler 3.7/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This cake is made of cookies, and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
2 cups of white chocolate
1 cup of cream
2 cups of dark chocolate
1 cup of cream
4/5 cup of milk
Review this recipe