21 Desserts that are Better with Peanut Butter
This one simple ingredient will transform your favorite sweet treat into an entirely new temptation. Here are 21 ideas to get you started!
1/21 View slideshow
© OMG Chocolate Desserts
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
There are many variations on the classic New-York-style cheesecake, but none of them are quite so magical as this Reese's peanut butter cup creation. With a cookie crust, chocolate chip cheesecake filling, and chocolate ganache drizzle, there's plenty of richness to complement all the peanut butter glory.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Comment on this article