Funky Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
The kids will love this great sandwich. Its good for birthday parties and a after school snack.
- -Peanut Butter
- -Two slices of nice bread
- -Butter or margarine
- -Powdered Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
A good picture I found of someones yummy sandwich. Mine never look this good, but they do taste just as good.
-Make an average peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
-Spread butter/margarine on one side
-Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small frying pan.
-Put unbuttered side in pan.
-Continue as if making a grilled cheese sandwich until golden brown on both sides.
-Serve on a plate and sprinkle a little powered sugar to top it off.
Never serve sandwich hot to the kiddos. This causes the kiddos to burn their little mouths from the hot jelly and peanut butter.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (405 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (182 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Little peanut butter bites 5/5 (1 Votes)